Best-of-Breed, High-Availability Cloud Architecture to Benefit Existing and Future Water Utilities
SET architecture improvements include:
- Concurrent, parallel application pipelining that distributes SET applications for meter reading, mapping, reporting, and analytics across an expansive AWS cloud performance architecture.
- Auto-Scaling to eliminate performance bottlenecks related to peak demand and peak network traffic.
- Load balancing to evenly distribute traffic among parallel applications.
- Elastic .NET core container repositories and services to ensure high-availability and always-on operation.
- Expanded and published application programming interfaces (APIs) to enable straightforward, definable, two-way integration and synchronization with water utility existing systems such as CIS, Workforce Management, Consumer Portal, and SCADA.
John Stafford, chief executive officer for Smart Earth Technologies commented, “Increasingly, water utilities face limited in-house information technology resources and budgets. It is incumbent upon us, as a tier-one AMI supplier, to provide turnkey software and LTE network expertise that frees our clients to focus on water operations, water quality and customer satisfaction. Today, we demonstrate once again that we deliver on that promise. The massive operational benefits of our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution is evident when all of this additional value and performance is delivered overnight to our installed base customers at no additional charge based on long-term contracts.”
About Smart Earth Technologies
SET is the premiere global provider of environmentally sustainable utility management solutions for electric, gas, and water utilities. The technology is a highly resilient and secure, public, and private LTE/5G standards-based advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) and Internet of Things (IoT), meter-neutral solution. SET is leading the way with groundbreaking solutions such as solar powered endpoints, expanded data capacity, secure battery life, and industry leading scalability for software systems. SET is the largest provider of DER data and control services, providing measurement, command and control of varied DER products and vendors with no meter dependency. Part of the CrescoNet family, both CrescoNet and SET are committed to economic, sustainable, and environmental advancement in energy, water, and waste management across the globe. For more information on Smart Earth Technologies visit www.smartearthtechnologies.com
877.515.7627, Extension 3